We Are V.E.G
The games initial conecpt was created by me, taking inspiration from some artwork i saw online invovling a humanoid piece of toast holding a sword, or somehing along those lines, and took game inspiration from the ‘Orcs Must Die’ game.
The concept of the Story
In a not-so-ordinary supermarket, several channels had broadcasted an emergency evacuation in the vegetable aisle where the vegetables have been angered by the misplaced tomatoes, identifying themselves as their kind because everyone knows tomatoes are actually fruits. Thus, the vegetables started an uprising by genetically modifying themselves to gain an advantage but accidentally caused them to mutate, multiplying their numbers and causing havoc in the supermarket. In the end, there is only one tomato (joined by Avocado & Pumpkin) who can save everyone by defending its homeland from the mutated vegetables.
An important theme has set this game tone that is to show that social identity is the cause of group conflicts or group division.
This project won the award for First-runner-up as the best final project.
- Major and Minor game mechanic scripting
- Player shooting
- Player movement
- Trap & Turret placement & functionality
- Camera systems
- Game design
- Level creation, for the Game
- UI Layout Design, Integration & Functionality
- Scene Lighting, for the Game
- Particle effects, for Game & Cinematic
- Audio Implementation, for Game
- Background scenery creation, for Game (Main menu & Level intros)
- Internal project collaboration setup & management(Unity Collab)
- Internal in-engine tool creation
- Assisted a lot with A.I